Super Armor® PREMIUM BASIC is having the same assembly fabrics as Premium Advance which is the most protective firefighting suit. Although the design is more functional and modest, Super Armor® PREMIUM BASIC is also positioned as high-tech firefighting suit.Three layers assembly fabrics are originally from Kanox® and Mazic® inherently fire resistant fabrics. Shoulder, upper arms, and knees are reinforced by Kanox® AD02LCP jacquard weaved fabric to increase heat stress protection, abrasion resistance, and tear strength at these portions.
- Rip-stop outer shell, Jacquard reinforcement
- EN 469:2020
- Blood-borne pathogen resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- Excellent tear strength and tensile strength
Major bloodborne pathogens include HBV, HCV, HIV, but are not limited. Firefighters exposed to bloodborne pathogens are at risk for serious or life-threatening infections.
The moisture barrier of Super Armor firefighting suits passed ASTM1671 bloodborne pathogen resistance test, offer firefighters medical-level protection. So, firefighters wearing Super Armor firefighting suits could devote themselves to rescuing the bloody wounded.
S - XXXL
- EN 469:2020, X2 Y2 Z2
- EN ISO 13688:2013 Ergonomic
- EN 1149-5:2008 Antistatic
- ASTM F1671 Blood-borne Pathogen resistance
- Reinforcement : KANOX® AD02LCP, 260g/m2, Jackqard weave
- Outer Shell: KANOX® AD02RP, 240g/m2, Ripstop
- Moisture Layer : PTFE/Aramid spunlace
- Thermal Lining : KANOX® GORNOX quilted with MAZIC® ST02