SUPER ARMOR® Welding Apron is made of inherently fire resistant fabric which is consisted of PAN Oxidized fibers and Aramid fibersThe excellent performance of fire resistance and heat resistance protects wearers from heavy duty in welding industry and in any working environment threatened by molten metal splash
Certification & Tests
KANOX® G / KANOX® G008A, 240/㎡ ~ 280g/㎡
- Welding industry
- Metallurgical industry
- Working environments threatened by molten debris
- Inherently fire resistant and heat resistant
- Excellent protection against molten splashes
- The apron features an elastic band around neck portion and strips on the waist portion for proper fit
- To be used with a welding jacket when additional protection is required, can also be used as cover for normal clothing for light welding work.
- One size fits all
- Easy to clean
- Mazic® Welding Apron made of pre-oxidized fiber is excellent to against heat or water. It is particularly designed to protect the wearers from their chest to knees and arms.
- The upper back fixed by elastic band makes the apron easy to be put on and taken off. Wearer's body can be better fit by tying up the straps at waist.
- Mazic® Welding Apron provides wearers more coverage, protection, comfort, and mobility. No problem at all to wear the apron for long periods during welding operation.